1989 Bentley Turbo R luxury classic car for sale
6.7 litre turbo
READY TO DRIVE
We do love this Bentley, its luxury, the way it sits on the road, and that silky smooth turbo charged V8, but it is now for sale to make some space in our workshop for some more project cars. It still looks good rolling down the road even though the design is from 1989, that’s what you get from classic designs of that era, they stand the test of time.
This Bentley Turbo R has had more than $21,000 spent on maintenance and updates over the last couple of years, including a thorough check up and refurb by our team here at Peninsula Sports Cars. It is ready to literally sit in and drive away to enjoy.
For those who aren’t sure, the Bentley Turbo R is a high-performance luxury car that was produced by Bentley Motors Limited from 1985 to 1999. The “R” stood for “roadholding”, to set it apart from its predecessor. It initially inherited the turbocharged engine from the Mulsanne Turbo and also sported a retuned suspension and wider tyres on alloy wheels, a first for a Bentley. From the 1987 model year however, the Turbo R’s V8 engine was retuned with fuel injection for added torque.
It is one of those cars that any enthusiast will appreciate, you could easily use this as a daily driver, or add it to your collection for special occasions.
Make & model: Bentley
Engine: 6.7 litre turbo V8 engine
Condition: Ready to drive.
We can also arrange interstate transport.
Need reasons to buy a classic car like this?
- No work needs to be done to this vehicle, you can drive it away and use it immediately.
- We can provide regular servicing, maintenance or repairs in our workshop in Brookvale.
- The longer you wait the less chance there is of buying a petrol powered luxury car in Australia as they become more rare.
- It is the perfect indulgent weekend car to take your partner away for a romantic trip away.
- Classic British luxury car that is reliable if properly cared for.
Enquire about this vehicle